My North Atlanta Dentist is your smart choice for dental implants in Atlanta.
Dental implants can be a smart choice if your teeth have been damaged. Today’s implants are strong, stable, and long-lasting; and when done by the expert dentists at My North Atlanta Dentist, they will look, feel, fit, and function just like natural teeth. Dental implants are an affordable and convenient solution to help you restore your smile.
You can be comfortable with dental implants.
Last year, over half a million implants were performed in the United States. Why? Because it’s a proven procedure with multiple advantages, including:
- Long-lasting — Dental implants are designed to last and provide a cost-effective option when you need teeth replaced.
- Secure — Modern implants look and feel natural, without the slipping of dentures.
- Protective — Implants preserve your jawbone and help protect your teeth against further damage.
- Convenient — Unlike dentures, implants are placed in your mouth and do not need to be removed for maintenance. No adjacent teeth are ground down or disturbed.
- Comfortable — The shape of your face and smile stays intact with implants. You can talk and eat like normal.
- Empowering — Implants fill in missing teeth to unleash your full smile.
Dental implants are a trusted process.
The team at My North Atlanta Dentist will walk you through, and answer any questions you may have, at every step of the procedure. First, the jawbone area just below your gums is fitted with metal posts. Once in position, the dental implants are mounted securely on these posts, giving you the look and feel of a brand-new tooth! Not only will your self-esteem improve, but your oral health will as well.
Don’t live with a hole in your smile.
Want to learn more about dental implants or schedule an appointment? Call My North Atlanta Dentist at 404-252-5252 to hear about your options.
Are you frustrated with the look of your smile? Implant restoration offers a permanent solution that can fix even the trickiest tooth. Even if you are dedicated to your oral health, problems can always occur. Restoring your smile not only improves your appearance and oral health, but it can also prevent discomfort.
Implants vs. Bridges
Dental implants are the next best thing to your healthy, natural teeth. Strong and stable, a dental implant restores a lost tooth so that it looks, feels, fits and functions like a natural tooth when implanted by your dentist. While dental implants may need periodic adjustments, they can last a lifetime when properly placed and cared for over time.
A bridge is a restoration for two or more missing teeth in a row. Common restorations like fixed bridges or removable partials can cause the surrounding bone to weaken because they are dependent on adjacent teeth for support. However, implant-supported bridges integrate with the natural bone, providing a much stronger and more natural restoration.
A dental crown is a restoration that replaces the top part of the tooth. A single tooth that needs to be completely replaced can be restored utilizing an implant-supported crown. The crown is typically made of porcelain, giving the restoration a natural look.